We collect and process your personal data only when absolutely necessary.
We will never sell, rent, distribute, or disclose your personal information in any way.
If you are under 16 years old, you MUST have your parents’ consent before using the services on this site.
2. Relevant legislation
In addition to our company’s internal information systems, this website is designed to comply with the following laws / regulations regarding the protection of users’ personal data:
EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
3. Personal information collected by this site and why we collect it
This site collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1. Monitor site traffic
Like most websites, it uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user activity. We use this data to determine the number of people who use our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages, and to see their progress within the site. Although GA records data such as your geographical location, your device, your web browser and your operating system, none of this information is made personally known to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address, which could be used to identify you, but Google does not give us access to it. We believe that Google is a third party data processing entity that complies with the requirements of European law.
3.2. Contact forms and email links
4. What is a cookie?
The term “cookie” refers to a small data file consisting exclusively of a set of textual information, which the site transfers to the web browser on your computer’s hard drive, or temporarily throughout your visit. , or sometimes for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform various functions (for example, distinguishing you from other visitors to the same website or remembering certain things about you, such as your preferences) and are used by most websites to improve your user experience.
Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains some anonymous information. A cookie usually contains the name of the field from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie as well as a value (usually in the form of a randomly generated unique number).
5. Types of cookies
The basic types of cookies that websites may use are described below
- Visit cookies (session cookies) These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your device browser only during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies These remain in the cookies of your device’s browser even after the browser is shut down, sometimes for a year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifespan of each cookie).
- Permanent cookies are used when the webmaster may need to know who you are for more than one visit (eg to remember your username or web site customization preferences).
- First-party cookies These are cookies that are installed in the browser and / or on the hard drive of your device by the website you are visiting. This includes assigning you a unique ID to track your site navigation. Webmasters often use first-party cookies to manage visits and for identification purposes.
- Third-party cookies These are cookies used by third parties, such as e.g. social networks, to track your visits to the various sites on which they are advertised. The webmaster has no control over these third party cookies.
6. Cookies on this website and how to manage them
The following is information about the third party cookies we use on this website, including how they are disabled and the effect of the deactivation on the operation of the website. If you would like more information on how to manage certain types of cookies, including how to check or delete them, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org .
7. Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics cookies are performance analysis / logging cookies that allow us to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website. These cookies can inform us about how many visitors use the website, the time and duration of access, while also providing information on how to navigate visitors to different parts of the website. This information helps us to improve the way our website works. They are anonymous information and do not contain personal data.
For more information about Google Analytics, please click https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
You can disable tracking from Google Analytics by clicking https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en=GB
If you disable these cookies, your use of the website will not be counted, nor will it be used in the statistics we collect to improve the services we provide through the website. The operation of the site will not be affected.
8. Cookies from video service providers (Google, Vimeo, DailyMotion etc)
These providers can place cookies on your device, if you watch on our website videos that provide us as an external service.
If you disable these cookies, you may not be able to view the embedded videos from our site.
9. Cookies from social networks
Third party social networks can place cookies on your device if you choose to share content from our site with them, by clicking on one of the built-in buttons entitled “Share”.
If you disable these cookies, the “Share” function will not be available.
10. About the server of this site
All web traffic (file transfer) between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred via HTTPS using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data about us. These bodies have been carefully selected to comply with the legislation referred to in this text.
11. Data breaches
For all your personal information stored in our database, all necessary measures will be taken to ensure it.
We will report any unlawful breach of this website or any third party data processing database to anyone and anyone directly concerned and to the authorities within 72 hours of the breach, provided that the personal data that is stored in a recognizable form, have been stolen.